161. Apathy. 11 January, 2008 — Normal Blog Stuff.
For the first time in my life I can be happily honest with the fact that, at this point, I no longer care what happens.
160. New Year. 31 December, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
What is there to say about a new year's resolution?
159. Binge. 25 December, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
Other young people may be out tonight or tomorrow night binge drinking, having alcohol- or drug-fuelled casual sex, all that jazz and kids these days and so on, but I got myself a copy of Supreme Commander before the last-minute shoppers had their way with the mall parking spaces and now I will sit here alone in front of the computer like every other Christmas and public holiday, except this time I'm going to be doing my part ending the Infinite War.
158. Christmas Eve. 24 December, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
I was hoping this would be one Christmas where I would not feel lonely.
157. Christmas mood. 13 December, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
I wish I hadn’t cut so many people out of my life.
156. Stream. 12 December, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
I understand now I udnerstand everything I just got it while I was driving home why I'm not like everyone else why I dont prioritise things in the same way because i see the big picture i cant stop thinking about the big picture everything is just so mediocre and fleeting and trivial i dont go out and party because its only fun for a few hours and i dont get drunk because you get a hangover in a few hours anyway and i dont like going places because it gets hot outside and its so uncomfortable and what does it serve me in the future but a cute little story to tell to whomever is listening at the time, and chances are no one is lsitening or whomever is listening is not entirely intersted and just saying uh-huh to keep me going because who knows how long it's been since i had a good story and they dont want to spoil it for me now.
155. Task Hero. 07 December, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
My favourite job in the kitchen is making crepes and blinis (miniature pikelets, really) whenever a customer orders some.
154. No more books. 29 November, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
This is written inside a pocketbook that was always in my left pants pocket.
153. Not now. 24 November, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
Hey guys, How do I convince my girlfriend that sex is really, honestly, not that big a deal to me, when every member (ha!
152. My music. 17 November, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
Some confusion exists over the music I like to listen to.