129. Long silence. 03 July, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
I've been pretty busy and slack for, what, the past twenty-three days?
128. Birthday. 10 June, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
126. Pastry Flower. 12 May, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
Near the end of this week I wanted to apologise to her for ignoring her and being rude to her for two months, but a simple apology felt so uninspired, so tacky and overdone.
124. Befuddle. 20 April, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
I don’t know how to feel, because I’ve just lost something important, and yet I’ve kept it exactly as it was.
123. A long way. 12 April, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
It’s been a while, hasn’t it?
With lots of nice new games on my doorstep, (S.
121. Eager. 17 March, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
I went to my boss’ wedding this afternoon.
120. Minor geek-out update. 10 March, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
Spent $200 (I talked the guy down a little) today on: Logitech G3 Gaming Mouse — $69 2000 DPI, five buttons and another button that lets you switch sensitivity settings on-the-fly.
114. Needless expense. 11 February, 2007 — Normal Blog Stuff.
Let me just reiterate my irrational love for eBay.
There’s a lot of noise the intertubes regarding how so-and-so game or gaming system sucks because it can’t put out awesome graphics.