221. Bugs bugs bugs. 16 August, 2009 — Development.
Gosh, more RSS bugs fixed.
210. Webcomic?. 23 April, 2009 — Development.
I’m thinking of making a webcomic out of the One-Sentence Stories I've been doing.
For a while now I’ve had to clear desk space for a typewriter since there are fewer distractions on a typewriter, but I found this typewriter emulator called Blockwriter that does much the same thing.
194. Ligature is finished. 22 January, 2009 — Development.
Ligature is finished, and I've started writing some stories.
193. Ligature. 16 January, 2009 — Development.
There’s this project I’ve always wanted to do, and I’ve started it maybe two or three times but always put it off until later.
I’m recording these events so that Google can have a record of what has happened today.
94. Back to the keyboard. 04 November, 2006 — Development.
I’ve put aside video games this weekend because I really need to get back to programming Writer’s Block v3․8.
66. Index Cards. 18 March, 2006 — Development.
An idea struck me as I read a Sherlock Holmes story, A Scandal in Bohemia: “For many years [Sherlock Holmes] had adopted a system of docketing all paragraphs concerning men and things, so that it was difficult to name a subject or person on which he could not at once furnish information.
63. Better redesign. 10 March, 2006 — Development.
I’m very unhappy with the “re-design” I did a week ago.
Alvin Toffler got it exactly right in Future Shock.