231. The Hell Called Treblinka full text. 02 November, 2011 — Other websites.
Ever since reading part of Vasily Grossman's account of the Treblinka death camp, The Hell of Treblinka in A Writer at War, I've been looking all over for the full text for ages.
There is an article that predicts that console gamers will begin dabbling in PC gaming which seems to have devolved into a PC vs Consoles battle.
218. Google Maps hijinks. 21 June, 2009 — Other websites.
Hey guys, there is something interesting happening on Google Maps, at latitude 47.
216. The Great Dictator. 27 May, 2009 — Other websites.
Truly a classic movie.
211. I have a webcomic. 27 April, 2009 — Other websites.
Yes, so I’ve now launched my new webcomic.
News just broke about a new online video game delivery service called OnLive.
132. Not who you say you are. 06 August, 2007 — Other websites.
“Yossarian was cold, too, and shivering uncontrollably.
CNN is running a two-year–old story about teenagers beating and killing a homeless man in Milwaukee.
67. Chopstick disassembling. 24 March, 2006 — Other websites.
Disassembling a Mac Mini with bamboo chopsticks.
59. Handle ergonomics. 18 February, 2006 — Other websites.
If you’ve ever used a tool with badly designed handles, or are thinking of making your own handle (like I am for a folding knife I will report on soon), it pays to read Ergonomics Australia’s excellent article on handle design.