145. Intertwined. 30 October, 2007 — Writing.
Back to writing something every day, because now I have a beautiful fountain pen and need a use for it, and I might be coming onto some inspiration even though everything else is at a standstill.
143. Hell or high water. 17 October, 2007 — Writing.
While driving home I was thinking of how best to make a promise, when the phrase, ’come hell or high water’ came to mind.
95. A tree all a-flower. 09 November, 2006 — Writing.
Every work morning I look out the window of my pastry kitchen and see a tree across the road, that sprays purple flowers in the wind.
93. The axe. 28 October, 2006 — Writing.
Though I turned 18 just five months ago, I’m quite convinced that my best years are behind me.
89. People are no good. 21 September, 2006 — Writing.
The radio hosts this morning asked their listeners, what single thing would be most representative of their life?
88. Spring cleaning. 01 September, 2006 — Writing.
On this, the second day of Spring, I did a bit of spring cleaning.
87. What you see is who you are. 12 August, 2006 — Writing.
Probably the worst thing about being human is the uniqueness.
84. Breeze. 14 July, 2006 — Writing.
I'm sometimes hit with a profound feeling of understanding while observing ordinary things.
82. Risk. 28 June, 2006 — Writing.
“What is it that has been said about risks?
80. Billycart. 17 June, 2006 — Writing.
As she walked heavily along the sidewalk she could not help but notice the children pulling each other unevenly in a silly-looking billycart.