- Extract the files from ligature-current.zip, making sure to preserve the directory structure (clicking the 'Extract to...' button instead of dragging everything to the desktop will do this).
- Open admin/control.php with a plain-text editor like Notepad or BBedit and put your mySQL login details where required. You can rename the tables that Ligature will use, but it is not necessary if you're only running one copy.
- Upload everything to your server's public area (this is usually where your FTP client puts you by default).
- Run install.php in your browser. Fill all the fields. If all goes well the tables will be created in your mySQL database and you'll be told that you can now run Ligature.
- Delete install.php for security.
Back to top